OOTD: Saturday

15:30



It's been a long time since I last posted on here and I won't say I'm proud of that, nor do I have an excuse to feed you guys. Between school work, lack of ideas and just not being very proud of the previous posts I almost ignored the idea of continuing a blog altogether instead of trying to figure out how to fix it and improve. But this isn't an apology post, so let's stop the blabbering and get to the point.

Last weekend I knew for sure I wanted to put up another blog post, and luckily there was an event happening a few minutes away. Malta has earned the EU Presidency for 2017 and an infiorata was put up at Cittadella, Victoria. This is where they decorated the street leading to Cittadella with different 'paintings' made entirely of flowers, sand, salt and soil. It was truly a unique sight to see.





Naturally, I knew I had to go. Since it was Saturday morning I chose something casual and comfortable - the rule I live by when it comes to outfits. I chose a black sweater from Bershka since it was a chilly morning, black trousers from New Look and a staple denim jacket from Pimkie. As for shoes I paired a pair of white sneakers from New Look because one can never go wrong with white sneakers. What I liked about this outfit is its versatility and minimalism. As someone who isn't a fan of bright colours I try to stick with basic colours and staple pieces.




denim jacket - Pimkie
sweater - Bershka
trousers and accessories - New Look


That's all for this post, but I hope you enjoyed reading it. I'm glad to finally be back on the blog, and as always make sure to comment down below your thoughts or any ideas for future blog posts.

see you in the next one

-Sarah

















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ohhh such beautiful art and your photos are so dreamy! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara (P.S we should absolutely follow each other on bloglovin or instagram haha :D xx)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much dear ❤

      Sarah - Style Dalliance

      Delete

Popular Posts