A trip to Sephora

03:03


So for the past two weeks I've been to Romania on an expedition where I managed to create the most amazing experience and great memories. But that is beyond today's post (if you'd like to hear about it leave comments), which is about the first trip I've had to Sephora while I was there.

I managed to go to the Iulius Mall in Cluj on the last night before I flew back home. It's much bigger than anything we get in Malta and when I saw the eye-catching Sephora sign I practically went crazy. I just HAD to enter the shop. Eventually me and a couple of friends went in the shop and after much decision-making, I picked up 2 items: the Brow Zings by Benefit and a lipstick by Sephora. In this post I am reviewing the Brow Zings.

 Brow Zings by Benefit


If you have been anywhere near beauty related posts on Instagram, or the internet in general, you will notice how much emphasis has been generated on fuller brows. While those lucky enough to be given the full, bushy brow look naturally get to have the easy way out, the others who are victims of overplucking in the past (such as myself) will have to find a solution.

I have made my fair share of brow-pomade-hunts but living in a small island like Gozo, you find yourself searching in a very short dead end. Pomades here are basically non-existent. Luckily I have been able to get my hands on the Brow Zings and although they cost a pretty penny, all I can say is it's worth it!

The product is well packed in a silver box which, when opened, contains a: soft wax, pigmented pressed powder, bendable brush set and tweezers.




The product is really easy to use and fills up the gaps quite easily. It comes with step-by-step guide of how you should fill in the brows, which I think is a great idea for those who are starting out. Sadly, this is on a Good Brow Day so you don't get to see its full potential. Looking closely you can see how I managed to make a sharper arch where the hairs are scarce.

Verdict: This is a great product to invest in if you are searching for a pigmented brow filler that works wonders.

So that's it for this review, if you'd like to see my take on the lipstick feel free to leave a comment down below. Hope you enjoyed reading it and see you in the next one! Tata xx

- Sarah

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahhh soo cute <3 Cant wait to try this brow product :)

    TastyLicious ~ https://tastylicious101.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really cool! I currently use brow pomade but I used to love powders!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts